Welcome to Let's Talk Vaccines! Before we begin, please take a look at the pointers below to familiarize yourself with how the course is structured:
- The explainers, discussions and exercises in the course are in conversational language for easy comprehension and application.
- To help translate vaccine knowledge into quality vaccine journalism, the modules are packed with tips, examples, exercises and quizzes.
- Throughout the course you will come across various sidebars that make it easier to grasp and convey tough concepts to your audience in accurate and engaging ways.
- Click on underlined words to look up meanings of terms in Internews’ COVID-19 Glossary.
- Some sections in the course have quizzes to test your knowledge along the way.
- Please revisit the course whenever you need to, and share it with your colleagues. Accurate journalism helps save lives.
- This course should take you between six and nine hours to complete, but you can choose how much time you would like to spend on it at a time.
Along the way you'll notice various colored blocks, which will help you to navigate or understand the information, and point you to further resources.
Time to get stuck in! Click the COMPLETE AND CONTINUE button at the top right of your screen to progress through the course, starting now!